LOCATION & BASIC INFO
1 st & Hwy 83, Wellington, TX 79095
• General attendees – please plan to arrive between Noon – 5:00PM on Thursday and 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM on Friday; pre-event participants – please arrive between 2pm-6pm on your assigned arrival day.
• Parking closes at 5:00 PM on Friday and there will be no provisions for parking after this time.
• There is no parking on the fairground premises prior to your specified arrival date.
• NomadFEST assumes no responsibility for cancellation of activities due to weather or safety considerations.
• NomadFEST is not responsible for loss or damage to vehicles and their content; this includes any RV and/or tow vehicle.
• You have agreed to follow these rules at the time of booking, please keep in mind that we only have these rules in place for your safety.
• You must comply with all of the RV Rules and Regulations for the safety of everyone. Failure to comply is cause for removal.
BY ATTENDING THIS EVENT, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
As an attendee, you assume all risk and danger relating to your personal property, RV, and attendance at this event. Nomadic Life Media, LLC, its subsidiaries, employees, agents, or volunteers shall not be held responsible for any personal injury or loss or theft of personal property. Volunteers may be directing and assisting you in your parking areas. It is, however, the driver of the RV or other vehicle who is ultimately responsible for avoiding obstacles or dangerous situations and is solely responsible for any damages to their property or the property of others. As an attendee at this event, you are granting your permission to be filmed, videotaped, audiotaped, or photographed, and granting full use without compensation.
RV SITE & PARKING INFO
RV SITE ADMISSION DETAILS
• Overflow Admission DOES NOT include attendance to the Saturday panels/discussions/speeches or the Sunday Creator’s Conference.
• VIP Parking is at Pioneer Park. A Shuttle Service will be available to bring you to the Fairgrounds and Wellington Square for Saturday and Sunday events.
• Please arrive with empty holding tanks & full water tanks.
• To speed the parking process, please arrive with your towed vehicle disconnected from your motorhome.
• Small groups wishing to park together must arrive together. While group parking is not guaranteed, efforts are made to accommodate groups.
• A NomadFEST volunteer will guide you to your space and assist you in parking
• Once the attendant directs you to your site for parking, you cannot move your RV for safety purposes
• Parking will be confined to your space (marked by chalk or paint)
• All parking is “Rally-Style” parking, which means parked as you arrive.
• Placement within all RV Parking areas will be at the discretion of NomadFEST officials.
• Parking in a vacant RV site is strictly prohibited. Just because it is unoccupied at the moment does not mean it will be later in the day. Vehicles parked in vacant sites will be towed at the owner’s expense.
• NomadFEST officials reserve the right to have you move your RV at any time.
• Fire lanes are all marked between rows and must be respected at all times. Please do not block the fire lanes. Owners will be towed at owner’s expense.
ADDITIONAL VEHICLE PARKING
Each RV site is allowed a single “Tow/Toad,” this allows you to have entry into the designated RV sites.
GUIDELINES FOR A PLEASANT STAY
Please keep our site clean, place trash in provided receptacles.
• Potable water is available prior to check-in at Pioneer Park (8 miles North of town on Hwy 85) but due to probable congestion it is recommended that you fill your water tanks at your previous destination before coming to Wellington.
• In case of emergency, a water vendor is available once an RV is parked with fee.
• Absolutely NO Dumping of dishpan water, gray water or black water tanks on the ground. BE CONSIDERATE.
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM—7:00 AM.
• No operation of generators during these hours.
• Loud field/construction generators are NOT allowed. “Loud” is determined by the RV volunteers. You can be asked to turn it off.
• All pets must be on a leash at all times.
• Owners must clean up pet litter. You will be asked to leave if found not picking up after your pet.
• Pets are not allowed at the Ritz Theater.
• You may have a PROPANE BBQ Grill only if it is elevated off the ground by at least 2 feet. If you are caught using the grill for purposes other than cooking food, you may be asked to leave as a violation of the rules.
• BURNING CAMPFIRES ARE NOT ALLOWED. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT BURNING A CAMPFIRE YOU WILL BE ESCORTED OUT. Propane fires/Propane fire pits are allowed.
• Pumping Services are available for emergency situations only. If you are in need of pumping services provided by staff please provide your name and phone number to a volunteer or Camp Host and the pumping attendant will contact you for details and scheduling.
• Cost: $20.00 for pump out and water fill (Cash Only, proceeds will be donated to Wellington EMS.)
• FREE shuttle service to the Wellington Square to go to the Ritz Theater or the Colab will be available for all to use. Multiple shuttle stop locations will be available and noted on welcome guides provided at registration.